Code-X Handheld Laser Coding System
Code-X is the ultra compact Fiber Laser that is setting a new reference standard in the permanent marking arena.
With the smallest marking head footprint, Code-X drastically simplifies design for system integrators and makes mechanical installations extremely easy in all applications from stand-alone marking stations to fully automated working center in production lines.
Thanks to the state-of-the-art fiber technology, Code-X allows high speed marking to increase system productivity. Ideal for large, immobile equipment that would not fit into traditional marking systems. Some examples include service marking on oil and gas rigging equipment, pipelines, risers, pressure vessels, bombshells, missiles, and food processing equipment service and certifications marks.
Industrial coding and marking using laser systems have an essential advantage: this method can be conducted without any consumables and is virtually maintenance-free. The Code-X laser system lends itself to all types of marking on organic materials and plastics, glass, anodized aluminum, metals, and color removal on any surfaces.
As a non-contact printing method, the Code-X laser coding and marking system offers advantages over other technologies; including mark quality, permanence, and fewer consumables. Laser Photonics’ line of laser marking systems includes CO2, Fiber, and YAG laser sources in different power outputs to address a range of substrates and applications.
Today’s lasers can deliver high-speed marking and manage jobs with text, machine-readable codes, graphics, or individual data on metal, aluminum, plastic, and PVC materials.
Commonly Asked Coding Questions when Selecting a Marking System
- Do you need up to 1,500 characters per second and 3,000 feet per minute?
- Do you need a laser for high quality marking on a wide range of applications?
- Do you need flexible integration?
- What kind of user interface do you need?
Laser Photonics automatic identification solutions are used in over a third of the world’s automotive, aerospace, and they specialize in being a total solution provider. There are 3 keys to a successful vision system:
- Lighting and Lensing– Used to create contrast between features of parts and objects. Starting with the best image possible.
- Algorithm and Processing– Selecting the most robust vision tools to solve the application.
- Communication and Results– Get the pass/fail, measurement, position, or string data out of the system. A vision solution is only as strong as the weakest connection. We can help you create the strongest Machine Vision Solution.
We Offer Our Customers…
- PipeWrap Attachment
- Network Capability-Enhanced Control Card/On Board Removable Memory / FiberScan C3
- Portable Cart
- FiberScan C3 LT is designed to operate on Windows 7 (32/64 bit) and supports Windows XP Professional (32/64 bit).
- FiberScanC3 supports remote access data base connectivity designed to operate on Windows 10 (32 bit) and supports Windows XP Professional (32 bit).
- 2D UDI/UID Barcodes
- Sequential Serial Numbers
- Lot Codes and Date Codes
- Medical/Automotive Coding
- IC Chip Package Marking
- Part Numbering
- Surface Annealing/Etching
- OCR Code Marking
- Alphanumeric Marking
- Logos and Schematics
- Aluminum: (Anodized/Polished/Cast)
- Stainless Steel and Mild Steel Titanium and Nickel
- Copper and Brass
- Painted Metal Alloys
- Chrome and Cast Iron
- Coated Plastic/Plastic Rubber and Silicon
- Galvanized Metals