Laser cutting is a non-contact subtractive manufacturing technology that uses either fiber or CO2 laser to cut materials primarily used for a variety of industrial manufacturing applications. Laser cutting works by directing the output of a high-power focused laser beam melting the material leaving an edge with a high-quality surface finish. Unsurpassed technology advantages define laser Photonics’ family of industrial-grade laser cutting machines. Laser Photonics’ flagship performance advantage is the Direct Drive Motion System (DDMS) technology, a maintenance-free magnetic-based motion platform that is superior to any other mechanical motion system simply because it is an order of magnitude lower in resistance. Laser cutting machines by Laser Photonics are designed to outperform any competitor’s technology.
Meet the Titan, Cobra, and SBM Series of Laser Cutting Machines
The Titan FX Series is a high-power fiber laser cutting system designed to consistently meet the high demands of the metal fabricating industry.
- Highly reflective metals & materials cutting
- High-speed sheet metal cutting
- Automotive frames cutting
- Coated & Plated Metals
When equipped with a high power Fiber Laser the system can cut aluminum (or other aerospace grade) sheet metal components for aircraft and more.
- Intricate cutting
- Medical stents
- Microtubes, tubular material processing
- Surgical instruments
The Cobra Robotic laser welding & cutting series is in partnership with FANUC for the latest in robotic arm advancements integrated with Laser Photonics.
- High Power Fiber Laser up to 5000 watts.
- Capacitive sensor for metal surfaces cutting.
- A new generation of industrial laser equipment.
- Fiber laser allows multi-axis flexibility.
The SBM professional series is a family of CO2 laser flying optics systems designed for laser cutting and laser marking a wide range of materials.
- Glass engraving (bottles, glasses, flat sheets)
- UID / barcode marking
- Industrial tags, animal tags, and data plates
The PLASDEX™ laser cutting and laser marking system is a specialty Galvo-driven high-powered CO2 laser machine
- Plug-N-Play, Maintenance-Free with no consumables
- Long-term industrial-grade reliability with 50,000 MTBF
- Low voltage power source (110/220 VAC) 8 amps
- QuickCut Technology