CO2 Laser Marking & Engraving OEM Parts
Laser Photonics offers CO2 laser marking and engraving OEM kits with wattages ranging from 10W to 300W of average power, up to 900W of peak power, at output wavelengths of 10.6 microns providing the greatest flexibility to both end-users and OEM system integrators. All models are based on the new generation of folded Wave Guide laser resonators, the most powerful DSP (Digital Signal Processor) Controllers, and the fastest Direct Imaging and Scanning Technologies. A shielding gas to the scanner prevents external dust particles from contaminating the lens and mirrors, a common cause of burning optics in conventional designs. EMF shielding and digital architecture prevent any external noise from affecting the functionality of a scanning head and marking quality, offering an integrated RF power supply.
Fantom F-30 CO2 Laser Marking System OEM Kit
The Fantom F-30 is a world-class 30W CO2 Laser marking system OEM kit easily integrated into automated assembly lines. The F-30 is dimensionally the smallest CO2 laser marking system available on the market today. A waveguide resonator provides the smallest available physical dimensions and the highest power/weight ratio.
The Fantom can deliver a writing speed of up to 1000 characters per second. This represents the fastest marking systems in the industry. The F-30 laser marking kit is an air-cooled, completely sealed unit that requires no water lines or gas connections.
3D Dynamic Focusing System option available.
The F-30 CO2 laser produces a beam that processes material at an average power of 30W with a combination of a low M2 (<1.3) high quality laser beam that allows smaller focus spot sizes and a unique fast-rising square wave pulsing feature at a repetition rate up to 25kHz and an output wavelength of 10.6 microns.
Fantom F-100 CO2 Laser Marking System OEM Kit
The Fantom F-100 CO2 laser marking system OEM kit is based on next-generation waveguide resonator technology providing the smallest available physical dimensions and highest power/weight ratio.
The Fantom has up to 1000 characters per second writing capabilities. This represents the fastest marking system in the industry. The F-100 laser marking kit is a water-cooled, completely sealed 100W CO2 unit that requires no gas connections.
3D Dynamic Focusing System option available.
The F-100 CO2 laser produces a beam that processes material at an average power of 100W with a combination of a low M2 (<1.3) high-quality laser beam that allows smaller focus spot sizes and a unique fast-rising square wave pulsing feature at a repetition rate of up to 25kHz and an output wavelength of 10.6 microns.
- IC Chip Package Marking
- UID – Unique Identifier
- Direct Parts Marking, Bar-coding, 2D Data Matrix Codes, Lot Codes, Date Codes
- Surface Annealing
- Surface Etching
- Surface Marking
- OCR Code Marking (Human and Machine Readable)
- Alpha-numeric Marking
- Laser Engraving and Marking Logos and Graphics
- Surface Texturing
- 2D Symbals and Linear Barcodes
- Marking “On the Fly”
- Production Inline Integration
- Leather cutting for shoe manufacturing
- Laser Cutting Wood
- Laser Engraving Wood
- Anodized Aluminum
- Stainless Steel
- Dust proof enclosed Digital Laser Marking Head Assembly with built in RF power amplifier
- Completely sealed units requiring no gas connection
- Low M2 (< 1.3) high quality laser beam
- Small focus spot size with unique fast-rising square wave pulsed at repetition rates up to 25kHz
- DC power supply with main switch
- PC based DSP controller
- Most advanced Graphical based software package
- Digital Connecting cables
- Analog Connecting cables
- 19”rack enclosure for control electronics and DSP controller
- Optional mechanical shutter
- Optional Chiller
- F100-3D Autofocusing Z Axis and 3D Marking Package Optional
- Laser type CO2
- Wavelength 10.6 um
- Power 100 w
- Output stability ±5 %
- Laser lifetime 20,000 hr MTBF
- Water Cooled
- Marking area Options 140 x 140 mm 250 x 250 mm 500 x 500 mm
- Focal length Options 100 mm 200 mm 300 mm
- Typical marking speed 1.25 m/s:49.2 in/s 2.5 m/s:98 in/s 3.75 m/s:147.6 in/s
- High writing quality 600 char/sec. max.
- Good writing quality 1000 char/sec. max.
- Font generation True type font, Lase font
- Barcodes and Matrices 2D Data Matrix™, PDF417, BC 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPCA/UPCE BC 128,
Maxi code, Code 93 and others
- Graphic formats Vector and Raster, .BMP, .GIF, .JPG, .WMF, .EMF, .PLT, .DXF
- Serialization Incremental, Data source
- Linear marking Scalable with letter spacing control
- Drawing tools Line, Rectangle, Circle, Ellipse with filling and outline
- Max power consumption Less than 400 W standard wall plug 115 VAC
- System weight 9kg -20 pounds
- Operating Teperature Range 18C0-35C0 Non-condensing 650 to 950 F Humidity 10%-85% Non-condensing
- F100 3D Package for focal distance alignment without mechanical z-axis; Supplied as manually adjusted optical component or fully integrated software-controlled 3D package
- Built-in DSP module system on a master laser to work without a PC connected.
In this case, the marking pattern is saved on the multimedia memory card or
uploaded into the system from any standalone PC or laptop
- Flat-panel monitor (or touch screen monitor), mouse and keyboard
- 19” rack enclosure for laser, scan head, and PC controllers
- Electromechanical shutter for enhanced safety features
- F-Theta lenses with customer-selected focal length
(F-Theta lens available in: 100, 200 & 300mm)
- Red diode pointer for easy setup and alignment
- Remote control interface for all components
- Beam shaping optics for smaller beam size
- External interlock
- Integrated heat exchanger (or chiller) and control model
- Barcode, 2D data matrix code scanner for marking quality verification
- Rotary Indexer