Laser Cleaning Product Line
CleanTech™ is a complete industrial-grade, high precision laser cleaning, and surface conditioning system – safe and eco-friendly. CleanTech is made in the USA and available in large format (CleanTech Titan, CleanTech Titan Express), CleanTech Megacenter and the rugged, portable CleanTech Handheld laser cleaner.
Industrial cleaning is applicable in nearly every industry and can be applied to glass, ceramics, metals, concrete, plastics and much more. Laser cleaning is a non-contact, environmentally friendly process for removal of surface coating from metals, concrete and delicate substrates such as composites – with minimal impact on the base material. Laser Photonics’ portable system expands the cleaning from the floor to the field. Industrial Laser cleaning and surface removal can be applied to surfaces of bridges, aircraft, large vehicles, trains, cleaning tire remolds, laser mold cleaning, etc – in addition to small parts and sensitive materials.
The CleanTech™ Laser Cleaning Machine has a distinct advantage over costly traditional methods, such as using chemicals or abrasive blasting machines such as sandblasting, water blasting, and bead blasting. These traditional methods typically have a negative environmental impact, hazardous fumes and can wear on the substrate and damage the material. CleanTech™ Laser Systems remove coatings, contaminants and residues with the non-contact, non-abrasive use of high energy laser sources. CleanTech is the most cost-effective, efficient and safe method of industrial cleaning, rust removal, paint removal, and surface preparation. Utilizing our proprietary technology, CleanTech cleans materials faster and better than other systems on the market.
Laser Photonics emphasizes a high-quality design of technologically advanced equipment and provides unrivaled products with respect to value, performance, range, and efficiency.
- Heavy duty, industrial, high power, large format laser system
- Used for cleaning, rust removal, and surface conditioning
- Up to 7′ x 13′ working envelope
- Midsize, high power, large format fiber laser machine
- Used for cleaning and surface conditioning
- Up to 4′ x 4′ working envelope
- Industrial-Grade Laser System
- Used for parts cleaning, rust removal and surface conditioning system
- Up to 36” x 36” of the working envelope.
- Operates as a standalone unit or can easily be integrated into a production line environment
- High performance, industrial-grade, fast, precise and incredibly productive laser cleaning tool
- Designed as an Entry Level laser cleaner and surface treatment system for small areas requiring delicate cleaning, de-painting, and other surface preparation operations
- Compact Design
- Professional level cleaning and surface treatment system for small areas requiring delicate cleaning
- System is instantly ready when the key is turned ON
- Touch screen allows you to choose among the 5 Pre-Designed cleaning patterns
- High performance, Industrial-grade, Fast, Precise and Incredibly productive cleaning tool
- For Advanced Professional level laser cleaning and surface treatment system
- Ideal for medium sized areas requiring delicate cleaning, de-painting, and other surface preparation operations
- No PC needed
- Can be coupled with industrial robots and placed inside safety work cells with interlocks
- Full compliance with OSHA and FDA CDRH as Class 4 Laser Systems
- Microprocessor controlled: System is instantly ready when the key is turned ON
- Touch screen allows you to choose among the 5 Pre designed cleaning patterns
- Heavy duty industrial design is based on years of experience building Hand Held Lasers for marking and engraving applications
- No PC needed
- Uses Artificial Intelligence Technology
- For precise and automated laser cleaning
- Capable of fulfilling multiple tasks at the same time: Cleaning Operator, QC Inspector, Engineering Programmer and Process Engineer
- (Have to be equipped with AI module, 3D scanner and Visualizer, Vision system, Class 1 Safety shroud or enclosure)