Laser Photonics’ OEM laser marking and engraving parts are designed to easily integrate into any custom laser engraving or laser marking application. Our OEM laser marking kits can be reconfigured to meet your requirements exactly. OEM Laser marking and engraving kits by Laser Photonics are virtually maintenance-free direct part marking systems designed to operate in any environment with an MTBF over 50,000 hours.
Benefits of Our OEM Laser Parts
- Compact and lightweight
- Plug and Play installation
- Easy to integrate or automate
- Simple alignment and calibration
- F-Theta lens objectives available in 100-300 mm
- Cabling and mounting hardware included
- FiberScanC3 user-friendly software
- Built-in I/O extension board
- Red dot targeting bean (optional)
- Flat-panel monitor (optional)
- Beam shaping optics (optional)
- 3D Dynamic Focusing System (optional)
Fiber & CO2 Laser OEM Parts
The i-Series Fiber laser marking and engraving OEM kit is the most advanced, reliable, industrial-grade fiber laser marking kit available on the market today offered in both single and dual head configurations. This fiber laser kit was designed to deliver flawless performance in any working environment.
F-Series CO2 Laser
The f-Series CO2 laser marking and engraving OEM kit is capable of outputting wattages between 10 to 900 W with wavelengths of 10.6 microns. This model includes folded waveguide resonators, powerful DSP controllers, and the fastest direct imaging and scanning technology.