Low Cost Laser Marking and Engraving Machine with Z-Axis Control
The LaserTower™ COMPACT is a low cost, low profile laser marking and engraving machine that can fit on a table or desk – AND in your budget! The LaserTower Compact features a Z-axis controller to adapt to various parts heights and positions.
Each LaserTower COMPACT is your solution for laser engraving, marking and etching metals, plastics (fiber laser) and leather, plastic, glass, acrylic, wood and more (CO2 option). The LaserTower Series can be outfitted with either a fiber laser or CO2 laser with wattage ranging from 20W to 70W to suit your unique needs.
The LaserTower Series is renowned for its plug n play installation, easy operation and industry best longevity.
The LaserTower COMPACT is an industrial grade laser marking and engraving machine that operates as a stand-alone system or with the doors removed, easily integrates into an I/O production line in a small 2′ x 2′ space saving footprint. The LaserTower Compact provides a 19” by 19” material working space inside the enclosure
The LaserTower COMPACT incorporates a programmable 8” Z-axis for focal height adjustments with 2 optical X’Y’ axes and a portfolio of F-Theta lens options incrementally increasing the range of the marking area from 2” x 2” to 9” x 9”.
LaserTower COMPACT now features an optional Autofocusing System designed to eliminate the mechanical and programming of the Z axis, giving you precise and repeatable laser marking and engraving.
The LaserTower Series of laser marking and engraving create precise, legible, permanent and non removable Direct Parts Marking (DPM), including UDI/UID barcodes, logos and all other service marks across the largest range of materials with special attention to highly-reflective metals. Included in the software is the company’s proprietary barcode technology that presents an easily readable barcode with the use of a simple mobile phone barcode scanning application.
- Main Features
- Applications & Materials
- Software Options
- Product Brochure
- Continuous operation under high-shock, vibration and dust conditions
- Long-term industrial-grade reliability with 50,000 hours MTBF
- Optimized for either a Fiber or CO² Laser
- Standard wall plug operation with high electrical efficiency
- Low voltage power source (110/220 VAC) 8 amps
- Laser “ON” magnetically locked front door for operator safety
- Compact design for space sensitive workspaces
- Large chamber provides a 19” x 19” material working area
- 8” Z-Axis Controller to accommodate a broad range of heights
- Class 1 or Class 4 Laser-Rated Safety Viewing Port
- PC-Based Controller, Flat Panel Monitor, Mouse and Keyboard
- Industrial-grade Extruded Frame with 19” Rack Mount Design
- Exhaust outlet for Fume Extractor
- Side Doors for longer parts (optional)
- Autofocus System (optional)
- Network IIoT (Optional)
- Red Dot Pointer (Optional)
|The LaserTower PRO Series laser engraving and laser marking machines produce a wide variety of permanent, legible and non-removable direct parts markings (DPM) on a wide variety of materials.|
|Applications & Types of Marks:||Materials:|
||Fiber Laser Option
CO2 Laser Option