The LaserTowerPRO RT supports continuous laser marking applications with a dedicated operator. A 24” diameter rotary dial table is positioned with half the table located inside the processing chamber and the other half outside the processing chamber. While a batch of units are under laser processing, the operator unloads/loads the next batch allowing for continuous volume production.
The LaserTowerPRO RT (Round Table) is an industrial grade system designed to operate under high-vibration, shock and dust conditions with a MTBF>50,000 hours. The LaserTowerPRO RT is maintenance-free requiring no consumables. Each system includes a programmable 8” Z-axis for focal height adjustments with 2 optical X’Y’ axes and a portfolio of F-Theta lens options incrementally increasing the range of the marking area from 2” x 2” to 12” x 12”.
Each LaserTowerPRO RT is optimized per our customer’s unique laser marking application designed with either a Fiber Laser or CO² Laser with wattages ranging from 20W to 100W.
All Direct Parts Marking (DPM), including UDI/UID barcodes, logos and all other service marks are permanent, legible and non-removable across the largest range of materials with special attention to highly-reflective metals. Included in the software is the company’s proprietary barcode technology that presents an easily readable barcode with the use of a simple mobile phone barcode scanning application.
We Offer Our Customers…
| || |
- Stainless Steeland Mild Steel
- Titanium and Nickel
- Copper And Brass
- Carbide and Poly carbonate
- Painted Metal Alloys
- Chrome and Cast Iron
- Wood and Ceramics
- Rubber Silicon
- Marble And Stone
- Composites and PVC
- Plastic and Graphite
- Fabrics And Leather
- Acrylic and MDF
- Galvanized Metals
- And More.
- FiberScan C3 LT is designed to operate on the Window platform
- FiberScanC3 supports remote access data base connectivity designed to operate on the Window platform
- Side Doors for longer parts (optional)
- Fiber Laser: 20W-30W-50W Options
- Fantom CO2 Slab Laser: 20W/30W/70W/100W Options
- Q-Switched Fiber Laser
- Fantom F20/F30/F70/F100 CO2 SLAB Laser
- Host Communication/Database Interface
- Vision System Recognition/Alignment System
- Auto Focus Laser height Sensor with Controller and Software
- Dual Push Buttons for Safe Operation
- Light Barriers
- Backlit Button Marking
- Medical/Automotive coding
- IC Chip Package Marking
- 2D UDI/UID Barcoding
- Part Numbering/etching
- 3D Deep-Engraving
- Surface Texturing
- And More Consult our Sales Team