Continuous Volume Laser Marking Applications
The LaserTowerPRO RT supports continuous laser marking applications with a dedicated operator. A 24” diameter rotary dial table is positioned with half the table located inside the processing chamber and the other half outside the processing chamber. While a batch of units are under laser processing, the operator unloads/loads the next batch allowing for continuous volume production.
The LaserTowerPRO RT (Round Table) is an industrial grade system designed to operate under high-vibration, shock and dust conditions with a MTBF>50,000 hours. The LaserTowerPRO RT is maintenance-free requiring no consumables. Each system includes a programmable 8” Z-axis for focal height adjustments with 2 optical X’Y’ axes and a portfolio of F-Theta lens options incrementally increasing the range of the marking area from 2” x 2” to 12” x 12”.
Each LaserTowerPRO RT is optimized per our customer’s unique laser marking application designed with either a Fiber Laser or CO² Laser with wattages ranging from 20W to 100W.
All Direct Parts Marking (DPM), including UDI/UID barcodes, logos and all other service marks are permanent, legible and non-removable across the largest range of materials with special attention to highly-reflective metals. Included in the software is the company’s proprietary barcode technology that presents an easily readable barcode with the use of a simple mobile phone barcode scanning application.
- Main Features
- Applications & Materials
- Software Options
- Product Brochure
- Maintenance-Free Direct Part Marking (DPM)
- Continuous operation under high-shock, vibration and dust conditions
- Long-term industrial-grade reliability with 50,000 hours MTBF
- 24” Rotary Dial Table for continuous uninterrupted production
- Standard wall plug operation with high electrical efficiency
- Low voltage power source (110/220 VAC) 8 amps
- “ON” magnetically locked front doors for operator safety
- Class 1 or Class 4 Laser-Rated Safety Viewing Port
- PC-Based Controller, Flat Panel Monitor, Mouse and Keyboard
- Industrial-grade Extruded Frame with 19” Rack Mount Design
- Exhaust outlet for Fume Extractor
- Side Doors for longer parts (optional)
- 80 PSI Pneumatic activated front-sliding doors (optional)