Dual-Head Handheld Roughing & Finishing Laser Cleaning System
The CleanTech™ EZ-Rider Handheld LPC-M50-M3000 CTH is a high performance, military-grade, fast, and incredibly productive laser cleaning tool. The EZ-RIDER is based on next-generation DPI technology. Laser Photonics designed the EZ-RIDER to be a heavy-duty Industrial grade laser cleaning and surface treatment system for large areas requiring cleaning, de-painting, and other surface preparations. The system is instantly ready when the key is turned ON. The touch screen allows you to choose from 5 pre-designed cleaning patterns.
The Laser Photonics EZ-RIDER is based on years of experience building handheld lasers for marking and engraving applications. Our systems are designed to be standalone units- no PC needed. The EZ-RIDER Can be coupled with industrial robots and placed inside safety work cells with interlocks for full compliance with OSHA and FDA CDRH regulations. Additionally, the EZ-RIDER can be installed inside our other Class 1 Industrial cleaning platforms like the Titan FX, Titan Express, MegaCenter, or The Laser Photonics CleanTech Laser Blaster Cabinet for high throughput cleaning applications.
Support & Training Available to Customers
- Factory and on-site operator training
- Advanced customer training
- Designated customer service engineers
- Optimal system configuration
- Inbound Customer Support
- Advanced application support
- Notifications of system upgrades
- Remote diagnostics capability
- Direct Technical Support
- Engineers log for testing and troubleshooting
Interested in Financing?
Need a laser? Let us help! Speak to an expert today.
|DPI||Min 1000 – Max 20000|
|Hand Unit Cable Length||10m|
|Cleaning Pattern||5 predesigned pattern modes|
|Laser Equipment Safety||Cass 4|
|Operating Interface||9″ Touch Panel|
|Operating Temperature||5-40℃ non-condensing|
|Electrical Requirements||480v 3-phase 30 amp 50/60hz|
- Class 1 Laser
- Based on Dot Per Inch Technology (DPI)
- Built to military-grade specifications
- OSHA and FDA CDRH compliant
- Air knife lens protection (requires 90psi air supply)
- Remote backpack HMI control with additional 3m fiber
- 2kW chiller
- Fume extractor