Ceramic Scribing Machine
The SBM-777 is an industrial-grade ceramic scribing machine. The system is designed from modern components allowing modular replacement and enhanced reliability. System highlights include a direct-drive 4-axis motion system, vision image recognition, and an advanced vacuum holding table, which make it the ideal tool for high volume production. The SBM-777 can be equipped with a CO2 or fiber laser for better precision and higher edge quality.
*Selection depends on the ceramic type
Economical advantages for users:
- Reduced space for Laser Scribing
- “Plug-n-play” characteristics give the system ease of installation and quick start-up times.
- Remote Internet monitoring and diagnostics.
- Programmable Loading and Unloading positions for in-line integration.
- Large substrate size up to 600 x 600 mm.
- It can be equipped with dual heads for increased throughput. Video system will allow automatic machine set up and fiduciary marks recognition for automatic parts alignment.