Circumferential & Flat Laser Marking Applications
The LaserTowerPRO CM is an industrial grade system designed to operate under high-vibration, shock and dust conditions with a MTBF>50,000 hours. The LaserTowerPRO CM is maintenance-free requiring no consumables.
The rotary indexer is mounted on a linear track that allows different length CM applications to be ideally positioned underneath the fixed-position laser. The rotary indexer can be positioned to the side of the oversized processing chamber providing ample room for flat mark applications. The machine can be ordered with or without the rotary indexer.
The LaserTowerPRO CM operates as a stand-alone system or with the doors removed, easily integrates into an I/O production line (without the rotary indexer) supporting flat marking applications.
Each system includes a programmable 8” Z-axis for focal height adjustments with 2 optical X’Y’ axes and a portfolio of F-Theta lens options incrementally increasing the range of the marking area from 2” x 2” to 12” x 12”.
Each LaserTowerPRO CM is optimized per our customer’s unique application designed with either a Fiber Laser or CO² Laser with wattages ranging from 20W to 100W.
All Direct Parts Marking (DPM), including UDI/UID barcodes, logos, and all other service marks are permanent, legible and non-removable across the largest range of materials with special attention to highly-reflective metals. Included in the software is the company’s proprietary barcode technology that presents an easily readable barcode with the use of a simple mobile phone barcode scanning application.
- Maintenance-Free, no consumable Direct Part Marking (DPM)
- Continuous operation under high-shock, vibration and dust conditions
- Long-term industrial-grade reliability with > 50,000 hours MTBF
- Standard wall plug operation with high electrical efficiency
- Low voltage power source (110/220 VAC) 8 amps
- Laser “ON/OFF” magnetically locked front doors for operation
- Oversized chamber provides working area for larger parts
- Class 1 or Class 4 Laser-Rated Safety Viewing Port
- PC-Based Controller, Flat Panel Monitor, Mouse, and Keyboard
- Industrial-grade Extruded Frame with 19” Rack Mount Design
- Positional Rotary Motor for circumferential marking
- Exhaust outlet for Fume Extractor
- Side Doors for longer parts (optional)\
- 80 PSI Pneumatic activated front-sliding doors (optional)
Applications & Materials
|The LaserTowerPRO™ series produce a wide variety of Permanent, Legible and Non-Removable Direct Part Markings on a wide variety of materials.|
|Applications and Types of Marks:||Material:|
|ITO or Paint Removal
Backlit Button Marking
IC Chip Package Marking
2D UDI/UID Barcoding
|OCR Code Marking
Logos or schematics
Sequential Serial Numbers
Lot Codes/Date Codes
Ablation (Anodized, Painted or Coated
Stainless Steel/ Mild Steel
Painted Metal Alloys
Chrome and Cast iron
Wood and Ceramics
Rubber and Silicon
Marble and Stone
Composites and PVC
Plastic and Graphite
Fabrics and Leather
Acrylic and MDF
- FiberScan C3 LT is designed to operate on the Window platform
- FiberScanC3 supports remote access data base connectivity designed to operate on the Window platform