CleanTech™ Laser Blaster Cabinet
The CleanTech™ Laser Blaster Cabinet is a self-contained, industrial-grade laser cleaning machine. This system is the only laser cleaning machine in the world that incorporates the exclusive power of a fiber laser with a handheld laser-blasting head inside an enclosed 30” x 26” work area. This system is designed for speed, precision, safety, and flexibility. It is the only laser-blasting cabinet manufactured in compliance with CDRH FDA and OSHA regulatory compliance. With the CleanTech™ Laser Blaster Cabinet, you can remove hazardous chemicals and contaminants from the equation.
We Offer Our Customers…
- Designed for continuous performance under high-shock, vibration and dust conditions
- Eliminates Wet Chemical Cleaning Process
- Safe, Fast and Eco-friendly
- 30” x 26” cleaning area
- Long-term industrial-grade reliability with 20,000 hours MTBF
- Low Energy Consumption
- Laser “ON” magnetically locked front doors for operator safety
- Certified Class 1 Laser Enclosure
- Industrial-Grade Extruded Frame with 19” Rack Mount Design
- Exhaust Outlet for Fume Extractor
- Operating Temp +19C to +45C: Relative Humidity (40-80%) non-condensing
- Compressed air or Inert gas connection for high quality surface conditioning and treatment.
- Red diode pointer for easy job setup
Laser was specifically designed for maintenance-free OEM applications. It delivers a diffraction limited (M2<1.05) laser beam directly to the worksite via a metal sheathed single-mode fiber cable. These compact service-free Lasers are designed to operate under high shock, vibration and dust conditions in relatively high humidity across wide operating temperature ranges. Wall-plug efficiencies up to 50% result in a compact size, reduced utilities, and trouble-free air cooling. There is no routine replacement of parts or materials scheduling; they require only a low voltage power source.
System can be equipped with the following laser sources:
- 1mJ at 20 kHz,
- 1mJ at 100 kHz,
- 1mJ at 50 kHz,
- 2mJ at 50 kHz,
- 8mJ at 25 kHz.
Laser has to be customer selected depending on required throughput, material, and application. For a proper selection please consult with our Application Engineering Department.
The CleanTech™ Laser Systems operates in a wide variety of applications on a broad range of materials.
- Airplane De-painting
- Metal Parts Cleaning
- Anodizing removal
- 3D Surface Cleaning and Conditioning
- Surface Texturing
- Cosmetic surface conditioning (replaces bid blasting)
- Selective paint Removal
- Mold Cleaning
- Joining pre-treatment
- Pre Welding
- “On-The-Fly” Cleaning
- Ablation (Anodized, Painted or Coated)
- Paint Stripping and Removal
- Rust and Corrosion Removal
- Induced Surface Improvement
Dust Collector/Fume extractor
Replaceable Rubber/PVC Gloves
Replacement Laser Protective Window
Tooling plate with T-slots 30” x 30” x 1.5” Optional
Aluminum Slotted Table for Access Dust Collection