CleanTech™ Class I Laser Systems
Class I laser products contain more powerful, higher class lasers that need to be enclosed to make them safe. Our Class I lasers are installed in an enclosure, with safety viewing glass, and safety interlock features.
Unsure which system is right for you? Learn how to choose the right laser blaster
The CleanTech Titan FX is a high-power, large format laser designed for cleaning, rust removal, and surface conditioning on large and heavy pieces.
- Designed for industrial applications
- Used for cleaning, rust removal, and surface conditioning
- Up to 7′ x 13′ processing area
Mid-Size – Powerful – Complete. The CleanTech Titan Express Laser Cleaning Machine is a high-power fiber laser for cleaning and surface conditioning.
- Rust and paint removal, and casting mold cleaning
- Used for cleaning and surface conditioning
- Up to 4′ x 4′ working envelope
- Class IV Fiber Laser
The CleanTech Laser Blaster Cabinet system is the only laser cleaning machine in the world that incorporates the exclusive power of a fiber laser with a handheld laser blasting head inside an enclosed 30” x 26” work area.
- Cosmetic surface conditioning (replaces bead blasting)
- Customizable with anywhere from a 50-Watt finishing class fiber laser to a 300-Watt conditioning class fiber laser.
- Selective paint Removal
- Mold Cleaning
- Joining pre-treatment, Pre-Welding
The CleanTech™ Megacenter Laser Cleaning System is an Industrial-Grade Laser parts cleaning, rust removal and surface conditioning system
- Industrial-Grade Laser System
- Used for parts cleaning, rust removal and surface conditioning system
- Operates as a standalone unit or can easily be integrated into a production line environment