Glass Cutting Laser
The Fantom G4 Glass Scribing Laser utilizes the latest laser technology for glass scribing and is equipped with an integrated Laser Photonics laser source specifically geared for processing glass panels for the Flat Panel Display Industry.
The Fantom G4 Laser Scribing tool is a part of a new line of industrial laser cutting systems from Laser Photonics. It incorporates a new generation modular design laser and precision direct drive high-resolution linear motion system forming a precision, stand-alone, small footprint, an automatic tool that can be easily integrated into an inline system.
The system is based on Zero Width Laser Cutting Technology® (ZWLCT®). This method splits materials at the molecular level with tremendous speed, no material loss, and no chips or other debris associated with a conventional scribe and breaks technique.
- Capable of scribing glass panels up to Generation 4 sizes (680mm x 880mm)
- Capable of scribing on any type of display glass (except quartz) without realignments
- Extremely stable singulation line, ensures highest possible edge quality
- No chipping and no glass particles generated
- Cross Cuts – no cut initiations on the crossing, no chipping
- High scribing speed – up to 1000 mm/s
- Extremely high accuracy – up to 10 microns achievable
- Excellent integrity of cut surfaces
- The cut edge is free of stress, no micro-fracturing present
- Non-dimensional cut lines produced with no residue
- Modular power supply, amplifiers, PC control, and high-voltage electronics
- Larger Size Color Filters
- FPD (Flat Panel Display) Manufacturing
- Touch Screens
- Precision Glass Fabrication
- Large Panel Glass Scribing
- Microscope Slides and Covers
- Zero width laser cutting