CleanTech™ Laser Blasting and Surface and Cleaning System LBC-3026
The CleanTech™ Laser Blaster is a high performance, industrial-grade, fast, precise and incredibly productive laser cleaning machine. The CleanTech Laser Blaster is the only laser cleaning machine in the world that incorporates the exclusive powerful fiber lasers, Hand Held laser Blasting Head and 30” x 26” working area – for speed, precision, OSHA Compliance, Safety and flexibility. It is the only Laser Blaster manufactured in compliance with CDRH FDA regulatory compliance.
The CleanTech™ Laser Blaster laser cleaning equipment removes the messy chemicals and contaminants from the equation. No more storing and using dangerous chemicals, hazardous fumes, costly clean-up and complicated procedures.
We Offer Our Customers…
- Designed for continuous performance under high-shock, vibration and dust conditions
- Eliminates Wet Chemical Cleaning Process
- Safe, Fast and Eco-friendly
- 30” x 26” cleaning area
- Long-term industrial-grade reliability with 20,000 hours MTBF
- Low Energy Consumption
- Laser “ON” magnetically locked front doors for operator safety
- Certified Class 1 Laser Enclosure
- Industrial-Grade Extruded Frame with 19” Rack Mount Design
- Exhaust Outlet for Fume Extractor
- Operating Temp +19C to +45C: Relative Humidity (40-80%) non-condensing
- Compressed air or Inert gas connection for high quality surface conditioning and treatment.
- Red diode pointer for easy job setup
Laser was specifically designed for maintenance-free OEM applications. It delivers a diffraction limited (M2<1.05) laser beam directly to the worksite via a metal sheathed single-mode fiber cable. These compact service-free Lasers are designed to operate under high shock, vibration and dust conditions in relatively high humidity across wide operating temperature ranges. Wall-plug efficiencies up to 50% result in a compact size, reduced utilities, and trouble-free air cooling. There is no routine replacement of parts or materials scheduling; they require only a low voltage power source.
System can be equipped with the following laser sources:
- 1mJ at 20 kHz,
- 1mJ at 100 kHz,
- 1mJ at 50 kHz,
- 2mJ at 50 kHz,
- 8mJ at 25 kHz.
Laser has to be customer selected depending on required throughput, material, and application. For a proper selection please consult with our Application Engineering Department.
The CleanTech™ Laser Systems operates in a wide variety of applications on a broad range of materials.
- Airplane De-painting
- Metal Parts Cleaning
- Anodizing removal
- 3D Surface Cleaning and Conditioning
- Surface Texturing
- Cosmetic surface conditioning (replaces bid blasting)
- Selective paint Removal
- Mold Cleaning
- Joining pre-treatment
- Pre Welding
- “On-The-Fly” Cleaning
- Ablation (Anodized, Painted or Coated)
- Paint Stripping and Removal
- Rust and Corrosion Removal
- Induced Surface Improvement
Dust Collector/Fume extractor
Replaceable Rubber/PVC Gloves
Replacement Laser Protective Window
Tooling plate with T-slots 30” x 30” x 1.5” Optional
Aluminum Slotted Table for Access Dust Collection