MarkStarPRO+ Hand-Held Portable System
The MarkStarPRO+™ is a hand-held 3D Fiber Laser Marking System designed for true portability into the field or warehouse operating off both AC/DC power sources. For oversized applications, the MarkStarPRO+ is the laser marking system of choice.
The MarkStar Pro Plus features a Fiber pulsed, 30w, 1.0 mJ, 31-2000 kHz, 4 x 4 Marking field with an Air cooled laser. It is 25% lighter than other models of the handheld.
Laser Photonics Corporation’s MarkStarPRO+ is an industrial-grade system designed to operate under continuous high-vibration, shock, and dust conditions and is Windows 7 compatible. All Direct Parts Marking (DPM), including UDI/UID barcodes, logos, and all other service marks are permanent, legible and non-removable with special attention to highly-reflective metals.
The system is maintenance-free and requires no consumables with a MTBF rating of > 50,000 hours
MarkStarPRO+ Hand-Held Portable Standard Features
- Maintenance-Free Direct Part Marking (DPM) requiring no consumables
- Continuous operation under high-shock, vibration, and dust conditions
- 110V/220V AC power source
- Q-Switched Fiber Laser with 1.0mJ at 31-2000 kHz energy per pulse
- Red-Diode Pointer
- 4″ x 4″ processing chamber
- USB Port supporting Windows 7/FiberScan C3 LT
- Industrial-grade laptop PC includes software
- Wide range of pulse durations, high-repetition rates and peak powers
- Class 4 laser-rated safety viewing port
- Laser “ON” locked footpad contact for operator safety
- Mini-Exhaust Ventilator
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C
- Flexible 3 Meter Optical Fiber Cable
- Weight: Handheld unit 10 pounds / Total system weight 26.25 pounds
The MarkStarPRO+ is the industry’s only hand-held 3D Fiber Laser Marking System designed for true portability operating off both AC and DC power sources.
MarkStarPRO+ Upgrade Features
- PipeWrap Attachment
- Larger 4” x 4” processing chamber
- 160 mm F-Theta Lens (4” x 4” marking area)
- Network Capability-Enhanced Control Card/On Board Removable Memory / FiberScan C3
- Portable Cart
Applications / Materials
|The MarkstarPRO™ System produces a wide variety of Permanent, Legible, Non-Removable Marks on a wide variety of materials and applications.|
|Applications and Types of Marks||Materials|
|2D UDI/UID Barcodes
Sequential Serial Numbers
Lot Codes and Date Codes
IC Chip Package Marking
|OCR Code Marking
Stainless Steel and Mild Steel
Titanium and Nickel
Copper and Brass
Painted Metal Alloys
Chrome and Cast Iron
|Coated Plastic/Plastic Rubber and Silicon
- FiberScan C3 LT is designed to operate on Windows 7 (32/64 bit) and supports Windows XP Professional (32/64 bit).
- FiberScanC3 supports remote access data base connectivity designed to operate on Windows 7 (32 bit) and supports Windows XP Professional (32 bit).
System specification document