The Canyon Deep Engraver Series by Laser Photonics is the ideal fiber laser engraving system for performing precision deep 2D and 3D engravings on metal surfaces. By combining fiber laser technology, proprietary FiberScan C3 software and industrial grade-safety enclosures, these systems are quickly replacing outdated methods (Nd:Yag systems, mechanical scribing and acid etching).
The Canyon Series uses a unique combination of high energy pulses for deeper material penetration while creating perfect edge quality with straight & smooth walls in unmatched cycle times. These systems are specifically designed for high speed metal removal with no re-melting while being able to perform enhanced image detailing and finesse fiber laser engraving.
CANYON DEEP ENGRAVING SYSTEM
The Canyon™ Deep-Engraving System is designed to support both circumferential and flat deep-engraving applications or with the rotary motor removed, larger flat deep-engraving requirements.
Fonon Corporation’s Canyon™ Deep-Engraving System is the most flexible industrial-grade marking & engraving system in the 3D material processing industry designed to operate under high-vibration, shock and dust conditions.
With an oversized enclosure, both circumferential marking and flat marking including UDI/UID barcodes, logos, deep-engraving and many other Direct Part Markings are permanent, legible and non-removal. The Canyon™ Deep-Engraving System incorporates Fonon’s proprietary Software designed to specifically run on the Windows 7 Platform. The Canyon™ unit is configured with a 50W Fiber laser or 100W CO² SLAB laser with a vacuum table and blowers to ensure the highest quality mark for applications with depth requirements > 0.003”.
The Canyon™ Deep-Engraving System is an industrial-grade, complete turnkey laser-based system incorporating a programmable 8” Z-axis for focal height adjustments with 2 optical X’Y’ axes increasing the range of the marking area. The Canyon™ system incorporates a movable Rotary Indexer, 50W Fiber Laser or 100W Fantom SLAB laser, Scan Head, Industrial PC Controller and Power Supply. The Canyon™ can be configured with or without the rotary motor. The key to the highest quality mark is the addition of a vacuum table and directional blowers that continuously remove debris from the processing area to ensure perfect edge quality with straight & smooth walls in unmatched cycle-times. The Canyon System uses a unique combination of high energy pulses for deeper material penetration designed for high-speed removal with no re-melting of the material while performing enhanced image detailing and finesse deep-engraving.
The Canyon™ system produces a wide variety of Permanent,
Applications and Types of Marks
| ITO or Paint Removal
Backlit Button Marking
IC Chip Package Marking
2D UDI/UID Barcoding
| OCR Code Marking
Logos or schematics
Painted or Coated
Stainless Steel/ Mild Steel
Painted Metal Alloys
Chrome and Cast iron
| Wood and Ceramics
Rubber and Silicon
Marble and Stone
Composites and PVC
Plastic and Graphite
Fabrics and Leather
Acrylic and MDF
LaserTower™ Canyon Deep Engraving System: Main Features
- Maintenance-Free Direct Part Marking (DPM)
- Continuous operation under high-shock, vibration and dust conditions
- Long-term industrial-grade reliability with 50,000 hours MTBF
- Standard wall plug operation with high electrical efficiency
- Low voltage power source (110/220 VAC) 8 amps
- Laser “ON” magnetically locked front doors for operator safety
- Oversized chamber provides working area for larger parts
- Class 1 or Class 4 Laser-Rated Safety Viewing Port
- 50W Fiber laser or 100W CO² laser
- PC-Based Controller, Flat Panel Monitor, Mouse and Keyboard
- Industrial-grade Extruded Frame with 19” Rack Mount Design
- Removable Rotary Motor for circumferential marking
- Exhaust outlet for Fume Extractor
- Side Doors for longer parts (optional)
- 80 PSI Pneumatic activated front-sliding doors (optional)