Beyond metal cutting and welding, auto manufacturers are upgrading to laser cleaning, laser cutting, and laser marking for vehicle sealing, custom luxury seats, interior components, airbags, perforating fabric and much more. Explore more applications for the Automotive Industry through our product lines.
Applications For Automotive Industry
- Marking on all automobile parts
- Kiss cutting vinyl finish for dashboards
- Selective anti-reflective coating removal on windshields
- Laser welding for car bodies
- Laser Cutting – Metals and other materials
- Laser Cleaning, paint removal, and surface prep
The Aerospace industry represents the nation’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of civil and military components, equipment, services, and information technology. The strict government requirements and regulations drove the manufacturers involved in this complex and heavily regulated infrastructure.
Applications For Aerospace Industry
- Date Codes
- Serial Number
- Bullet Marking
- Mine Marking
- Missile Engraving
- And More
The United States government and the Department of Homeland Security have approved a variety of programs where lasers became an essential part of present and future applications for Direct Parts Marking, UID (Unique Identifier), and deep engraving.
Applications For Defense Industry
- Direct Parts Marking
- UID Marking
- Date Codes
- Bar Codes
- Time Stamps
- Machine Decontamination
- Surface Preparation
For over 30 years and counting, Laser Photonics has provided reliable laser cutting, cleaning, marking, and engraving equipment that has lasted more than 10+ years in heavy manufacturing environments; even radioactive environments at Nuclear Facilities.
Applications For Nuclear Industry
- Marking contaminated tools, parts, and components for Identification
- Coding, Tracking and identifying large immobile parts
- Cutting metal pipes and structures
- Decontamination and Decommissioning