Code-X Handheld Laser Coding System
Code-X is the ultra compact Fiber Laser that is setting a new reference standard in the permanent marking arena.
With the smallest marking head footprint, Code-X drastically simplifies design for system integrators and makes mechanical installations extremely easy in all applications from stand alone marking stations to fully automated working center in production lines.
Thanks to the state-of- the-art fiber technology, Code-X allows high speed marking to increase system productivity. Ideal for large, immobile equipment that would not fit into traditional marking systems. Some examples include service marking on oil and gas rigging equipment, pipelines, risers, pressure vessels, bombshells, missiles, and food processing equipment service and certifications marks.
- 2D UDI/UID Barcodes
- Sequential Serial Numbers
- Lot Codes and Date Codes
- Medical/Automotive Coding
- IC Chip Package Marking
- Part Numbering
- Surface Annealing/Etching
- OCR Code Marking
- Alphanumeric Marking
- Logos and Schematics
- Ablation: (Anodized/Painted/Coated Complex Graphics/Pictures/Paint Removal)
- PipeWrap Attachment
- Network Capability-Enhanced Control Card/On Board Removable Memory / FiberScan C3
- Portable Cart
- Aluminum: (Anodized/Polished/Cast)
- Stainless Steel and Mild Steel Titanium and Nickel
- Copper and Brass
- Painted Metal Alloys
- Chrome and Cast Iron
- Coated Plastic/Plastic Rubber and Silicon
- Galvanized Metals
- FiberScan C3 LT is designed to operate on Windows 7 (32/64 bit) and supports Windows XP Professional (32/64 bit).
- FiberScanC3 supports remote access data base connectivity designed to operate on Windows 10 (32 bit) and supports Windows XP Professional (32 bit).