i-Series Fiber Laser Marking Systems
The i-Series Fiber laser marking and engraving system OEM kit series is the most advanced, reliable, industrial-grade OEM laser marking kit available on the market today offered in both single and dual head configurations. The iSeries Fiber Laser kit was specifically designed for maintenance-free OEM applications designed to operate under high shock, vibration, and dust conditions under relatively high humidity and temperatures.
The I-Series OEM Fiber laser marking kits is available in both a Q-Switch or CW configurations in wattages of 10W, 20W, 30W, 50W, and 100W. Higher wattages are available upon request.
The i-Series OEM Kit is a fiber-to-fiber design meant to be robust with minimal maintenance. It delivers a diffraction-limited (M2<1.05) laser beam directly to the worksite via a metal-sheathed single-mode fiber cable. The i-Series OEM laser marking kit includes an integrated assembly containing the laser, laser control, and power supply along with a Galvo scan-head connected with a fiber cable and includes the company’s flagship FiberScanC3 software.
Support & Training Available to Customers
- Factory and on-site operator training
- Advanced customer training
- Designated customer service engineers
- Optimal system configuration
- Inbound Customer Support
- Advanced application support
- Notifications of system upgrades
- Remote diagnostics capability
- Direct Technical Support
- Engineers log for testing and troubleshooting
- And More
Interested in Financing?
Need a Laser? Let Us Help! Speak to an Expert Today.
- State-of-the-art, Air-Cooled, Ytterbium Q-Switched Fiber Laser of CW Fiber Laser for marking on virtually any material (metals, plastics, ceramics; etc.)
- Integrated Design with laser, laser control and power supplies in one box
- Excellent beam quality (M2<1.05)-TEM00 beam profile
- Low voltage power source (110/220 VAC)
- Flexible cable beam delivery system
- For a master-slave configuration (two scanning heads), the speed of the marking process doubles addressing large quantity applications with the same pattern.
- 3D Dynamic Focusing System option available.
To Learn More About This Product Please Contact Laser Photonics