Laser Marking OEM Kits
Laser Photonic’s laser marking and engraving OEM kits are fully functional laser marking engines with built-in I/O functionality designed to be easily integrated into an automated assembly line with or without a PC. The OEM kits are designed for maintenance-free Direct Part Marking designed to operate under high-vibration, shock and dust conditions with a MTBF>50,000 hours.
- Small footprint easily integrated into automated production lines
- Compact and lightweight laser with easy alignment
- F-Theta lens objectives available in 100, 200 and 300mm sizes.
- Plug and Play installation
- Includes mounting hardware and cables
- Optional red diode pointer aiming beam
- Optional flat panel monitor (or touch screen, mouse and keyboard)
- Optional beam shaping optics for smaller beam size
- PC including the company’s flagship FiberScanC3 user friendly software
- Built-in I/O extension board (optically isolated 7 input and 5 output ports)
- Possibility to operate without a PC via a multimedia memory card.
- 3D Dynamic Focusing System option available.
Laser Photonic’s OEM kits are designed for industrial-grade laser marking, laser engraving, laser cleaning and laser cutting. Laser configurations can be customized to meet your exact requirements.