Laser Engraving Systems: Canyon™ 3D Deep Engraving Systems
Laser Photonics’ Canyon™ family of industrial-grade 3D laser engraving machines have been designed specifically for 3D deep engraving applications emphasized for superior edge quality and fastest processing time. The Canyon™ family incorporates high wattage Fiber or CO2 lasers incorporating a proprietary combination of high energy pulses for deeper material penetration creating perfect edge quality with straight & smooth walls in unmatched cycle times. These systems are specifically designed for high speed metal removal with no re-melting while being able to perform enhanced 3D image details and finesse laser engraving.
Canyon™ 3D Deep Engraving Family: Main Features
- Maintenance-Free Direct Part Marking (DPM) requiring no consumables
- Continuous operation under high-shock, vibration and dust conditions
- Long-term industrial-grade reliability with MTBF> 50,000 hours
- Standard wall plug operation with high electrical efficiency
- Low voltage power source (110/220 VAC) 8 amps
- Laser “ON” magnetically locked front doors for operator safety
- Oversized chamber provides working area for larger parts
- PC-Based Controller, Flat Panel Monitor, Mouse and Keyboard
- Industrial-grade Extruded Frame with 19” Rack Mount Design
- Exhaust outlet for Fume Extractor
- Side Doors for longer parts (optional)
- 80 PSI Pneumatic activated front-sliding doors (optional)
Canyon™ Deep-Engraving System
The Canyon™ deep-engraving system is designed to support both circumferential and flat laser engraving requirements or with the rotary indexer removed, larger size flat deep-engraving applications. With the use of a linear track, the rotary indexer optimally positions each cylindrical object directly underneath the fixed-position laser adapting to changes in part length. When the rotary indexer is positioned to the side of the oversized processing chamber, the Canyon™ supports flat laser engraving applications with marking sizes out to 12” x 12”. The Canyon™ unit is configured with a 50W Fiber laser or 100W CO² SLAB laser with a vacuum table and blowers to ensure the highest quality of workmanship and processing speed for applications with depth requirements > 0.003”.
Canyon™ PLUS Deep-Engraving System
The Canyon™ PLUS deep-engraving machine is designed to support large volume laser engraving applications and oversized objects. The Canyon™ PLUS system incorporates Direct Drive Motion System (DDMS) technology that levitates the 50W Fiber laser across a 42” x 42” working surface. The batch lot size is based on the number of units that can be placed inside the processing chamber. Blowers are positioned around the Galvo scan head to rapidly remove debris eliminating re-melting creating high-quality steep edges while reducing the processing time, the trademark of the Canyon™ family.