TitanFX, Titan Express, Cobra Robotic Arm and the SBM Series of Laser Cutting Systems.
Laser Cutting is a non-contact subtractive manufacturing technology that uses a laser to cut materials primarily used for industrial manufacturing applications. Laser cutting works by directing the output of a high-power focused laser beam melting the material leaving an edge with a high-quality surface finish. Laser Photonic’s family of industrial-grade, maintenance-free laser cutting systems are defined by unsurpassed technology advantages, ultra-low power consumption reducing monthly operating costs and repeatable pin-point laser placement performance setting new benchmarks in the cutting of complex patterns while setting new standards in edge-quality of workmanship.
The company’s flagship performance advantage is Direct Drive Motion System (DDMS) technology, a maintenance-free magnetic based motion platform that is superior to any other mechanical motion system simply because it is an order of magnitude lower in resistance. All other competing technologies require larger, high-power consumption motors to offset higher-resistant motion systems that require routine replacement of parts due to continuous friction based wear & tear.
- The lower the resistance, the faster the velocity and acceleration that translates to superior laser placement accuracy, complex pattern cutting, and smallest through-hole cutting diameter.
- The lower the resistance, the smaller the motor required to transport the laser across the cutting surface that translates to the lowest system operating costs due to significantly lower monthly utility demands and maintenance-free technologies.
Another significant maintenance-free technology advantage is the use of fully-sealed encoders that permanently eliminate conditions for laser placement errors and material jamming accidents associated with optical encoders that occasionally break or lose location accuracy due to accumulated debris obscuring the optical location functionality.
The use of a light-weight aluminum bridge substantially reduces the total weight placed on the motion system platform further reducing power consumption demands compared to heavier bridge materials used today.
The Titan FX Series is a high-power fiber laser cutting system designed to consistently meet the high demands of the metal fabricating industry.
- Highly reflective metals & materials cutting
- High-speed sheet metal cutting
- Automotive frames cutting
- Coated & Plated Metals
The innovative Titan Express laser cutting machine, of the Titan Series. It holds all the same capabilities of the Titan FX except in a smaller package.
- Sheet Metal Cutting
- Precision parts fabrication
- Highly reflective metals Cutting
- Titanium Cutting
When equipped with a high power Fiber Laser the system can cut aluminum (or other aerospace grade) sheet metal components for aircraft and more.
- Intricate cutting
- Medical stents
- Microtubes, tubular material processing
- Surgical instruments
The Cobra Robotic laser welding & cutting series is in partnership with FANUC for the latest in robotic arm advancements integrated with Laser Photonics.
- High Power Fiber Laser up to 5000 watts.
- Capacitive sensor for metal surfaces cutting.
- A new generation of industrial laser equipment.
- Fiber laser allows Multi Axis flexibility.
The SBM professional series is a family of CO2 laser flying optics systems designed for laser cutting and laser marking a wide range of materials.
- Glass engraving (bottles, glasses, flat sheets)
- UID / barcode marking
- Industrial tags, animal tags, data plate, arlomg
The PLASDEX™ laser cutting and laser marking system is a specialty Galvo-driven high-powered CO2 laser machine
- Plug-N-Play, Maintenance-Free with no consumables
- Long-term industrial-grade reliability with 50,000 MTBF
- Low voltage power source (110/220 VAC) 8 amps
- QuickCut Technology