Large Format Laser Cleaning
CleanTech™ Titan Series – Large Format Platform for Depainting, Surface Cleaning and Preparation
The CleanTech Titan Series Laser Cleaning System is a high power, large format laser parts cleaning, rust removal and surface conditioning system with up to 6′ x12′ working envelope. The industrial, turn-key laser cleaning system operates as a stand alone unit or easily integrated into a production line environment.
The large format allows for applications such as cleaning automotive tire rims, mold cleaning, phalanges for the oil and gas industry, or even sheets for a hull. CleanTech laser systems offer a non-abrasive cleaning system that is safer, easier, and more eco-friendly than traditional methods of surface cleaning. Incorporating proprietary Flexion Technology allows the CleanTech systems to clean materials more quickly and more fully than other systems on the market.
Some of the features and benefits of the CleanTech Titan include a direct drive motion system, high power low energy fiber laser, and industrial-grade reliability with a MTBF of 100,000 hours.
Included in the CleanTech product line are the CleanTech Titan Express, CleanTech Megacenter, and the portable CleanTech Handheld which is useful in the field or on the factory floor. Made in the USA, the CleanTech Systems operate with full compliance to OSHA, FDA, CDRH conforming to “Push a Button” laser safety industrial operation. The CleanTech Systems offer CE Certified Class 1 enclosures for the Class 4 lasers. Additionally, CleanTech has an integrated dust and residue collection system and can allow for a 3D scanner option to clean parts with complicated shapes.
CleanTech™ Titan Laser Cleaning System:
CleanTech™ Titan Features:
- Designed for Continuous Performance Under High-Shock, Vibration and Dust Conditions
- Motorized Single shuttle material handling system
- Easily Reconfigured for Direct Installation into a Production Line Environment
- Designed for Maintenance-Free Laser Surface Cleaning and Conditioning
- Standard Wall Plug Operation with High Electrical Efficiency
- Ultra Low Power Consumption for its Class
- Latest generation 1064nm fiber laser up to 10,000 watt CW power
- Up to 6′ x 12′ Cleaning Coverage for Various Flat and Over Sized Parts
- Software Controlled X-Y Orthogonality
- Lowest Operating Cost Among All Laser Types
- Exhaust Outlet for Fume Extractor
- Fully Enclosed Certified Class 1 Safety System
- PC based controller, Touchscreen Monitor, Mouse and Keyboard
- Inert Gas Handling and Selection System (up to 3 Types of Gas) for High Quality Surface Conditioning and Treatment.
- Water Chiller (optional)
- Integrated Laser & Cooling System (Optional)
- Industrial-grade reliability: 100,000 hours MTBF
- Red Diode Pointer for Easy Job Setup
- High Power Laser Surface Cleaning
- High Power Laser Surface Treatment
- Induced Surface Improvement
- Uniform Surface with Low HAZ
- High Power Laser Paint Removal
- Subtractive Surface Treatment
- Surface Texturing
- Cosmetic Surface Conditioning (Replaces Bead Blasting)
- Mold Cleaning
- Selective Paint Removal
- Metal Parts Cleaning
- Anodizing Removal
- 3D Surface Cleaning and Conditioning
- Laser Cleaning
- “On-The-Fly” Laser Cleaning
- Laser Ablation (Anodized, Painted or Coated)
- Laser Paint Stripping and Removal
- Laser Rust and Corrosion Removal
- Laser Degreasing
CleanTech Materials and Product Suitability
- CFRP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer)
- Aluminum (Cast, Anodized, Polished)
- Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron
- Galvanized Metals
- Multi-Coated Materials
- Painted Metal Alloys
- Backlit Buttons
- Multi-coated material
- Cast Iron and Chrome
- Rubber and PVC
We Offer Our Customers…
About Laser Photonics
Laser Photonics, a Fonon Brand, is the innovative leader in manufacturing Fiber and CO2 Laser material processing equipment for laser marking, laser cutting, 3D metal printing and laser engraving applications. Our dynamic product line demonstrates significant enhancements over existing technologies in laser applications.
This technology is more energy efficient than comparable products on the market. Our systems provide affordable quality and performance and are easy to operate. These advancements translate into numerous cost and performance benefits to our customers.
Laser Photonics emphasizes a high quality design of technologically advanced equipment and provides unrivaled products with respect to value, performance, range and efficiency.