The Fantom G3 Glass Panel Scribing Machine utilizes the latest laser technology for glass scribing and is equipped with an integrated Laser Photonics laser source specifically geared for processing glass panels for the Flat Panel Display Industry.
The Fantom G3 Laser Scribing tool is a part of a new line of industrial laser cutting systems from Laser Photonics. It incorporates a new generation modular design laser and precision direct drive high resolution linear motion system forming a precision, stand alone, small foot print, automatic tool which can be easily integrated into an inline system.
The system is based on Zero Width Laser Cutting Technoloy® (ZWLCT®). This method splits materials at the molecular level with tremendous speed, no material loss, and no chips or other debris associated with conventional scribe and break techniques.
- Color Filters
- FPD (Flat Panel Display) Manufacturing.
- Smaller Touch Screens.
- Precision Glass Fabrication.
- Micro displays.
- Microscope Slides and Covers.
- Capable of scribing glass panels for up to Generation 3 sizes (600mm x 720mm).
- Capable of scribing on any type of display glass (except quartz) without realignments.
- Extremely stable singulation line, ensures highest possible edge quality.
- No chipping and no glass particles generated
- Cross Cuts – no cut initiations on the crossing, no chipping.
- High scribing speed – up to 1000 mm/s
- Extremely high accuracy – up to 10 microns achievable.
- Excellent integrity of cut surfaces
- Cut edge is free of stress, no micro-fracturing present.
- Edges have an optical quality
- Non-dimensional cut lines produced with no residue.
- Built-in modular (easy to replace) power supply, amplifiers, PC control, and high-voltage electronics.
- ZWLCT® – Zero Width Laser Cutting Technology® produces no particulates or material loss.
- Easy installation and modular design allows for quick start-up times.
- Modern components virtually eliminate field alignments and increase reliability.