MarkStarPRO Hand-Held Portable System
The MarkStarPRO™ is a hand-held 3D Fiber Laser Marking System designed for true portability into the field or warehouse operating off both AC/DC power sources. For oversized applications, the MarkStarPRO is the laser marking system of choice.
Laser Photonics Corporation’s MarkStarPRO is an industrial-grade system designed to operate under continuous high-vibration, shock, and dust conditions and is Windows 7 compatible. All Direct Parts Marking (DPM), including UDI/UID barcodes, logos, and all other service marks are permanent, legible and non-removable with special attention to highly-reflective metals.
The system is maintenance-free and requires no consumables with a MTBF rating of > 50,000 hours
MarkStarPRO Hand-Held Portable Standard Features
- Maintenance-Free Direct Part Marking (DPM) requiring no consumables
- Continuous operation under high-shock, vibration, and dust conditions
- 110V/220V AC power source
- Q-Switched Fiber Laser with 1.0mJ at 20kHz energy per pulse
- Red-Diode Pointer
- 4″ x 4″ processing chamber
- USB Port supporting Windows 7/FiberScan C3 LT
- Industrial-grade laptop PC includes software
- Wide range of pulse durations, high-repetition rates and peak powers
- Class 4 laser-rated safety viewing port
- Laser “ON” locked footpad contact for operator safety
- Mini-Exhaust Ventilator
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C
- Flexible 3 Meter Optical Fiber Cable
- Weight: Handheld unit 10 pounds / Total system weight 35 pounds
The MarkStarPRO is the industry’s only hand-held 3D Fiber Laser Marking System designed for true portability operating off both AC and DC power sources.
- MarkStarPRO Upgrade Features
- Applications / Materials
- Software Options
- System specification document
- PipeWrap Attachment
- Larger 4” x 4” processing chamber
- 160 mm F-Theta Lens (4” x 4” marking area)
- Network Capability-Enhanced Control Card/On Board Removable Memory / FiberScan C3
- Portable Cart
Additional information and specifications for the MarkStarPRO™ can be found in the MarkStarPRO™ Product Brochure.