i-Series Fiber Laser OEM Kits
Kit Equipment Overview
i-Series OEM Fiber laser marking kits are available in both a Q-Switch or CW configurations in wattages of 10W, 20W, 30W, 50W and 100W. Higher wattages available.
The kit is a Fiber-to-fiber architecture which means a robust, monolithic design with no optics to align or maintain, no mechanics to stabilize, and with the focusable power and high power densities needed for the most demanding applications. They do not require routine replacement of parts or material only requiring a low voltage power source. It delivers a diffraction limited (M2<1.05) laser beam directly to the worksite via a metal sheathed single mode fiber cable. The i-Series OEM laser marking kit includes an integrated assembly containing the laser, laser control and power supply along with a Galvo scan-head connected with a fiber cable and includes the company’s flagship FiberScanC3 software.
3D Dynamic Focusing System option now available.
- State-of-the-art, Air-Cooled, Ytterbium Q-Switched Fiber Laser of CW Fiber Laser for marking on virtually any material (metals, plastics, ceramics; etc.)
- Integrated Design with laser, laser control and power supplies in one box
- Excellent beam quality (M2<1.05)-TEM00 beam profile
- Low voltage power source (110/220 VAC)
- Flexible cable beam delivery system
- For a master-slave configuration (two scanning heads), the speed of the marking process doubles addressing large quantity applications with the same pattern.
- 3D Dynamic Focusing System option available.