Due to COVID-19 government mandates, Laser Photonics Corporation is undergoing a restructuring of work hours until April 1st, 2020 to help contain the spread of this unknown virus per government orders.
For the protection of our staff and company operations, it is mandatory that directed employees remain at home until further notice. If there are any business developments on projects that require certain personnel to come into the office, you will receive a phone call requesting for your attendance in the office. For the safety of our personnel and families, this is the ONLY time you will be allowed to come to the office for the duration of our attendance restructuring until April 1st, 2020.
If you are feeling sick or begin experiencing any symptoms similar to ones associated with COVID-19, please contact management immediately to help contain the spread and take necessary precautions.
Any new developments regarding financial support, company news, or other updates will be shared on this webpage and you will be sent an email of any new updates. Thank you for understanding the necessary precautions in protecting our society.
More information regarding public updates can be found on http://www.seminolecountyfl.gov/departments-services/county-managers-office/prepare-seminole/emergencyevent.stml#assistanceprograms
TEMPORARY WAGE REPLACEMENT BENEFITS
Florida Department of Economic Opportunity Reemployment Assistance (also called reemployment assistance insurance) provides temporary wage replacement benefits to qualified individuals who are out of work through no fault of their own. If you need assistance, contact the Reemployment Assistance Contact Center at 1-800-204-2418 during the hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, Monday through Friday. Visit FloridaJobs.org for additional information.
- Seminole County Environmental Services has suspended disconnection of water and wastewater services for non-payment. Customers can reach Utility Billing Customer Service Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm for questions by calling 407-665-2110 or emailing [email protected].
- City of Sanford Utility Customer Service is suspending disconnections for non-paying customers. For more information regarding payments and payment arrangements, contact Utility Customer Service at 407-688-5100 or [email protected], Monday-Thursday, 7:00am-5:30pm and Friday 8:00am-1:00pm.
- City of Casselberry is suspending disconnections for non-payment. Customers should call 407-262-7700 (option 4), Monday through Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. for more information.
- City of Winter Springs is suspending disconnections for non-payment. Customers can call 407-327-1800 or email [email protected]
- Duke Energy is suspending disconnection for non-payment; visit DukeEnergyUpdates.com for more info.