Fantom F-Series CO2 Laser Marking and Engraving OEM Kits
Fantom F-30 CO2 Laser Marking System OEM Kit
The Fantom F-30 is a world class 30W CO2 Laser marking system OEM kit easily integrated into automated assembly lines. The F-30 is dimensionally the smallest CO2 laser marking system available on the market today. A wave guide resonator provides the smallest available physical dimensions and highest power/weight ratio.
Up to 1000 characters per second writing speed represents the fastest marking systems in the industry. The F-30 laser marking kit is an air-cooled, completely sealed unit that requires no water lines or gas connections. 3D Dynamic Focusing System option available.
The F-30 CO2 laser produces a beam that processes material at an average power of 30W with a combination of a low M2 (<1.3) high quality laser beam that allows smaller focus spot sizes and a unique fast-rising square wave pulsing feature at a repetition rate up to 25kHz and an output wavelength of 10.6 microns.
Fantom F-100 CO2 Laser Marking System OEM Kit
The Fantom F-100 CO2 laser marking system OEM kit is based on next-generation wave guide resonator technology providing the smallest available physical dimensions and highest power/weight ratio.
Up to 1000 characters per second writing speed represents the fastest marking systems in the industry. The F-100 laser marking kit is a water-cooled, completely sealed 100W CO2 unit that requires no gas connections. 3D Dynamic Focusing System option available.
The F-100 CO2 laser produces a beam that processes material at an average power of 100W with a combination of a low M2 (<1.3) high quality laser beam that allows smaller focus spot sizes and a unique fast-rising square wave pulsing feature at a repetition rate up to 25kHz and an output wavelength of 10.6 microns.
F Series CO2 Laser Engraving and Laser Marking OEM Kit Features:
- Dust proof enclosed Digital Laser Marking Head Assembly with built in RF power amplifier
- Completely sealed units requiring no gas connection
- Low M2 (< 1.3) high quality laser beam
- Small focus spot size with unique fast-rising square wave pulsed at repetition rates up to 25kHz
- DC power supply with main switch
- PC based DSP controller
- Most advanced Graphical based software package
- Digital Connecting cables
- Analog Connecting cables
- 19”rack enclosure for control electronics and DSP controller
- Optional mechanical shutter
- Optional Chiller
- F100-3D Autofocusing Z Axis and 3D Marking Package Optional
- Laser type CO2
- Wavelength 10.6 um
- Power 100 w
- Output stability ±5 %
- Laser lifetime 20,000 hr MTBF
- Water Cooled
- Marking area Options 140 x 140 mm 250 x 250 mm 500 x 500 mm
- Focal length Options 100 mm 200 mm 300 mm
- Typical marking speed 1.25 m/s:49.2 in/s 2.5 m/s:98 in/s 3.75 m/s:147.6 in/s
- High writing quality 600 char/sec. max.
- Good writing quality 1000 char/sec. max.
- Font generation True type font, Lase font
- Barcodes and Matrices 2D Data Matrix™, PDF417, BC 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPCA/UPCE BC 128, Maxi code, Code 93 and others
- Graphic formats Vector and Raster, .BMP, .GIF, .JPG, .WMF, .EMF, .PLT, .DXF
- Serialization Incremental, Data source
- Linear marking Scalable with letter spacing control
- Drawing tools Line, Rectangle, Circle, Ellipse with filling and outline
- Max power consumption Less than 400 W standard wall plug 115 VAC
- System weight 9kg -20 pounds
- Operating Teperature Range 18C0-35C0 Non-condensing 650 to 950 F Humidity 10%-85% Non-condensing
- IC Chip Package Marking
- UID – Unique Identifier
- Direct Parts Marking, Bar-coding, 2D Data Matrix Codes, Lot Codes, Date Codes
- Surface Annealing
- Surface Etching
- Surface Marking
- OCR Code Marking (Human and Machine Readable)
- Alphanumerics Marking
- Laser Engraving and Marking Logos and Graphics
- Surface Texturing
- 2D Symbologies and Linear Barcodes
- Marking “On the Fly”
- Production Inline Integration
- Leather cutting for shoe manufacturing
- Laser Cutting Wood
- Laser Engraving Wood
Materials and Product Suitability
- Anodized Aluminum
- Stainless Steel