The 3DF-120D Fusion Laser Metal Printing System is designed specifically for dental industry to accommodate the price/performance requirements of the dental labs.
The development of this new generation of affordable 3D Laser Dental Metal Printer provides a small footprint in a cost-effective way to produce high-quality individual designs.
Optimally sized built chamber of 120x120x100mm, allows the user to select between multiple spot sizes and spreader blades resulted in a small footprint and reduced need for auxiliary equipment.
The system is built in Laser Photonics’ conventional tower design when all controls located at the top of the system eliminating contamination of electronic components wit metallic and conductive powder. The vertical build of the system allows for placement on an engineering desktop. With a low power consumption, the usage of conventional UPS provides continuous and non-interrupted operations for lengthy multi-day process’ during 3D printing.
Other features include cassette-to-cassette powder feeding and collection system and can be equipped with inert gas handling module, depending on application needs.
We Offer Our Customers…
- 3DF-120D FUSION Dental Laser Metal Printing System can print up to 160 crowns in 8 hour time frame.Compare to traditional casting process, 3D metal printed crown has better density and performance, achieving the density of 8.5g/cm3 – 8.65g/cm3.Advantages of 3D Metal Printed Crowns:
- Comfortable fit to individual tailored 3d denture geometry, no tilt of the crown during the fitting and fixing process.Excellent transition to gums along the dental crown borders.
- Inert Gas Recirculating
- Fiber Scan Fusion 3D Software
- Advanced Laser Fiber
- Re-circulation Chiller
- 3D package for focal distance alignment without mechanical Z-axis
- Fiber Laser 100 watts or 200 watts
- 3D Head
Early 3D adopters of Laser Metal Printing for medical orthopedics benefit significantly from the ability of 3D Laser Metal Printing to manufacture complex geometries and structures with high grade NANO powders such as titanium. From patient-specific implants to ultimately, volume production of orthopedic implants featuring hybrid structures and textures; 3D Laser Metal Printing has the potential to unlock manufacturing capabilities that combine free-form shapes and intricate lattice structures that improve Osseo integration, leading to improved patient outcomes and reduced operating time-tables.
- Industrial Vacuum Cleaner
- Glovebox cabinet
- Screening/Sieving Machine
- Sand Blaster
- Replacement gloves
- Vacuum Drying Oven
- Powder storage cabinet
- System Filters
- Powder Canisters
- 3D Scanner Arm
- 3D HandHeld Scanner