Dual Fiber/CO2 Laser Marking System Supporting All Material Applications
The LaserTowerPRO DUO is the industry’s 1st Galvo driven dual laser marking system that supports all material applications combining the benefits of both a Fiber laser and CO2 laser in the same system.
The LaserTowerPRO DUO is an industrial grade system designed to operate under high vibration, shock and dust conditions with a MTBF> 50,000 hours. The laser marking system is maintenance-free and requires no consumables.
Each LaserTowerPRO DUO is optimized per our customer’s unique application designed with both a Fiber Laser and CO2 Laser with wattages ranging from 20W to 100W. The LaserTowerPRO provides a 30” by 19” material working space inside the enclosure.
The LaserTowerPRO DUO incorporates a programmable 8” Z-axis for focal height adjustments with 2 optical X’Y’ axes and a portfolio of F-Theta lens options incrementally increasing the range of the marking area from 2” x 2” to 9” x 9”.
All Direct Parts Marking (DPM), including UDI/UID barcodes, logos and all other service marks are permanent, legible and non-removable across the largest range of materials with special attention to highly-reflective metals. Included in the software is the company’s proprietary barcode technology that presents an easily readable barcode with the use of a simple mobile phone barcode scanning application.
- Main Features
- Applications & Materials
- Software Options
- Product Brochure
- Maintenance-Free Direct Part Marking (DPM)
- Continuous operation under high-shock, vibration and dust conditions
- Long-term industrial-grade reliability with 50,000 hours MTBF
- Optimized for both a Fiber and CO² Laser
- Standard wall plug operation with high electrical efficiency
- Low voltage power source (110/220 VAC) 8 amps
- Laser “ON” magnetically locked front door for operator safety
- Large chamber provides a 30” by 19” material working area
- 8” Z-Axis Controller to accommodate a wide range of heights
- Class 1 Laser-Rated Safety Viewing Port
- PC-Based Controller, Flat Panel Monitor, Mouse and Keyboard
- Industrial-grade Extruded Frame with 19” Rack Mount Design
- Exhaust outlet for Fume Extractor
- Side Doors for longer parts (optional)