Titan Express Laser Cleaning System
CleanTech™ Titan Express – Mid-Size Industrial Laser Platform for Depainting, Surface Cleaning and Preparation
Mid-Size – Powerful – Complete. The CleanTech Titan Express Laser Cleaning System is a midsize, high power, large format fiber laser cleaning and surface conditioning system with up to 4′ x 4′ working envelope. The industrial-grade, full featured laser cleaning system that fits within your floor space and your budget.
CleanTech Laser Systems offer a non-abrasive cleaning system that is safer, easier, and more eco-friendly than traditional methods of surface cleaning. Incorporating proprietary Flexion Technology allows the CleanTech Systems to clean materials more quickly and more fully than other systems on the market. Flexion Technology offers a motion control stage that operates in both X and Y axis, allowing the ability to move in various directions and clean nested parts under the path of the trajectory beam path. This unique technology allows the laser cleaning process to efficiently affect 100% of all sides of the exposed parts.
Some of the features and benefits of the CleanTech Titan Express include a direct drive motion system, large format cleaning (allows for applications such as cleaning automotive tire rims, mold cleaning, phalanges for the oil and gas industry, or even sheets for a hull) mid-size footprint, high power – low energy fiber laser, Flexion Technology and industrial-grade reliability with a MTBF of 100,000 hours.
Included in the CleanTech product line are the CleanTech Titan, CleanTech Megacenter, and the portable CleanTech Handheld which is useful in the field or on the factory floor. Made in the USA, the CleanTech Systems operate with full compliance to OSHA, FDA, CDRH conforming to “Push a Button” laser safety industrial operation. The CleanTech Systems offer CE Certified Class 1 enclosures for the Class 4 lasers. Additionally, CleanTech has an integrated dust and residue collection system and can allow for a 3D scanner option to clean parts with complicated shapes.
CleanTech™ Titan Express Laser Cleaning System:
CleanTech™ Titan Express Features:
- 4′ x 4′ Cleaning Coverage for Large Format Cleaning and Multiple Parts
- Flexion Technology for Cleaning 100% of All Sides of the Exposed Parts
- Latest Generation, High Power 1064 nm Fiber Laser
- Certified Class 1 Over-sized Viewing Windows for Class 4 Laser operation
- Easy Installation and Safe Operation
- Inert Gas Handling and Selection System (up to 3 Types of Gas) for High Quality Surface Conditioning and Treatment.
- Red Diode Pointer for Easy Job Setup
- Integrated Dust and Residue Collection System
- 3D Scanner Option to Clean Parts with Complicated Shapes
- Designed for Continuous Performance Under High-Shock, Vibration and Dust Conditions
- Q Switched Laser Designed for Maintenance-Free Laser Cleaning and Conditioning
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption
- Exhaust Outlet for Fume Extractor
- PC Based Controller, Touchscreen Monitor, Mouse and Keyboard
- Easily Reconfigured for Direct Installation into a Production Line Environment
- Made and Supported in USA
- High Power Laser Surface Cleaning
- High Power Laser Surface Treatment
- Induced Surface Improvement
- Uniform Surface with Low HAZ
- High Power Laser Paint Removal
- Subtractive Surface Treatment
- Surface Texturing
- Cosmetic Surface Conditioning (Replaces Bead Blasting)
- Mold Cleaning
- Selective Paint Removal
- Metal Parts Cleaning
- Anodizing Removal
- 3D Surface Cleaning and Conditioning
- Laser Cleaning
- “On-The-Fly” Laser Cleaning
- Laser Ablation (Anodized, Painted or Coated)
- Laser Paint Stripping and Removal
- Laser Rust and Corrosion Removal
- Laser Degreasing
CleanTech Materials and Product Suitability
- CFRP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer)
- Aluminum (Cast, Anodized, Polished)
- Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron
- Galvanized Metals
- Multi-Coated Materials
- Painted Metal Alloys
- Backlit Buttons
- Multi-coated material
- Cast Iron and Chrome
- Rubber and PVC
We Offer Our Customers…
About Laser Photonics
Laser Photonics, a Fonon Brand, is the innovative leader in manufacturing Fiber and CO2 Laser material processing equipment for laser marking, laser cutting, 3D metal printing and laser engraving applications. Our dynamic product line demonstrates significant enhancements over existing technologies in laser applications.
This technology is more energy efficient than comparable products on the market. Our systems provide affordable quality and performance and are easy to operate. These advancements translate into numerous cost and performance benefits to our customers.
Laser Photonics emphasizes a high quality design of technologically advanced equipment and provides unrivaled products with respect to value, performance, range and efficiency.